The PayMaya app gives you a quick and easy way to pay your Moldex property billsPosted on: February 23, 2022
Pay your Moldex property bills using your credit card, debit card, or Pay Maya account through Bayad Online
Skip the lines and avoid wait lines when you pay your Moldex property bills through your smartphone through the PayMaya app, a free digital wallet that lets users shop online, transfer funds, and pay bills.
Payment transactions for the following will be accepted:
- Reservations Fees
- Down Payments
- Monthly Amortization for In-house Financing
- Miscellaneous Fees
Here’s how you can pay your Moldex Realty property bills with just a few taps:
1. Open the PayMaya app and log-in to your account. Don’t have the app yet? Download it for free from Google Play or the App Store.
2. Tap the “Bills” icon on the dashboard.
3. Once you’re at the “Pay Bills” section, tap the “Real Estate” icon.
4. Scroll down and tap “MOLDEX REALTY INC.” from the billers’ list.
5. Input the required information, then tap “Continue”.
- Contract Number
This is your 13-digit booking number or 13-digit contract number.
- Amount Due
This is the amount you need to pay.
For Reservation and Option Fees
|For Down Payment (DP), Monthly Amortization (MA) for In-House Financing, and Miscellaneous Fees|
Your contract number is in your Contract to Sell (CTS) and Statement of Account (SOA). You can also find it in the welcome letter, welcome SMS or text message, and payment reminder SMS or text message sent by Moldex Realty.
Payments for the following Miscellaneous Fees will be accepted:
6. You will be directed to a confirmation page. Review and double-check the information. Fees that will be deducted to your digital wallet will be shown on your phone’s screen, which will include the amount that you’re about to pay and a Biller Convenience Fee of PhP 10.00.
7. Tap “Pay” to complete the payment.
8. Take a screen shot of your proof of payment and send it to email@example.com.
9. You will receive an SMS notification from PayMaya about your recent successful transaction. The text alert will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Moldex property bills payments may also be made through these channels:
- UnionBank App via your mobile device or through UnionBank online via their website
- G-Cash Mobile Payment App ( e-Wallet ) via your mobile device
- Bayad App via your mobile device
- Bayad Online via desktop or laptop
- Moldex Head Office
- Bayad Center
- UnionBank Bills Payment
- i-Remit ( For Overseas Clients )
C. Credit Card for Reservations Payments Only
- Link Payment Request ( Asia Pay )
For further queries, you may send an e-mail to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your Moldex property bills proof of payment to email@example.com
- Moldex Realty is now in Union Bank
- Paying your Moldex Realty property bills just got easier with G-Cash
- Bayad Center Update | Moldex Realty is now in Bayad App
- Pay your Moldex property bills using your credit card, debit card, or PayMaya account through Bayad Online
Moldex Realty is one of the pioneering real estate developers in the country and has been in the industry for over three decades. It has established a strong presence in the real estate arena through the development of more than 30 residential subdivisions and condominiums strategically located in the north, heart, and south of Manila. Since the beginning, Moldex Realty’s vision was very clear — every Filipino family deserves a life of comfort, convenience, value, and quality.