1. Personal information about visitors on our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or inquiries. This policy is intended to protect your personal information pursuant to Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as “The Data Privacy Act of 2012”.
2. We will obtain an individual’s consent for Use of Non-sensitive Personal Information at the time of collection.
Use of Information
5. We do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
6. Apart from your consent and/or where disclosure is necessary, personal information may be disclosed in certain situations where we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or
unintentionally) with our rights or property , users , or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires or mandates such disclosure.
7. We aim to protect the integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites. We formulate ways and update our security measures to cope with current technologies. However, this is not an absolute guaranty that the data collected will be totally secured.
8. We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we receive your information, we will exert our best efforts to protect the same.
9. Additionally, our employees and/or the agencies who provide services to our information systems shall keep confidential any personal information held by us. However, we shall not be held responsible for any consequences arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
Collecting Information for Users
10. IP Addresses – Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
11. Cookies and Applets
When you browse our website, information about your activity may be stored on your computer in a file known as a “Cookie”. A Cookie allows our servers to identify and interact more efficiently with your computer device by:
• maintaining the continuity of your browsing session (e.g. if you are looking at multiple products on our website); and
• remembering your details and preferences when you return.
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analyzing the usage of the website.
This website uses features to advertise to people based on Google Analytics and other data. This allows us to display ads that relate to products and services you have viewed on our website as you browse other sites on the Google Display Network. These ads are displayed using a combination of 1st and 3rd party Cookies. If you would like to opt-out of customized Google Display Network ads you can use the Ads Preferences Manager (https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb). You can also use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/) so you are not tracked into Google Analytics.
• Cookies are used on this website to record user-specific information.
• We do not trade or sell any information that is volunteered or logged. We have established appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information.
• When we use third parties to provide us with supplementary business services, we obligate them to adhere to strict security and privacy standards.
From time to time, we may use the collected information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in this privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes on our website.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
12. We will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the said information corrected.
You may request from us to access your personal information we have collected from you, which will be subject to our approval. We will provide you with a suitable means of accessing your requested personal information (i.e. thru email, etc.). We will not charge any fee or remuneration for correcting your
We reserved the right to refuse to grant you access to your personal information on the ground it will interfere with the privacy of others or would result in a breach of confidentiality. In such a case, we will provide you with a written explanation of such refusal.
13. Additionally, our employees and contractors, who provide services related to our information systems, shall keep confidential any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
14. We will provide you with links to other websites and third-party websites. These linked websites are beyond our control and we will not be responsible for the conduct of these website owners. Please be advised that prior to your disclosure any of your personal information in these linked websites, kindly read carefully the terms and conditions and privacy statements of these websites
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
15. If you believe that your privacy has been violated as provided by law, you may contact us through the contact information below. Kindly provide details of the incident in the order we could conduct a comprehensive investigation of the said matter. We will investigate your complaint to ascertain all relevant facts and swiftly resolve your complaint by implementing corrective measures to address your concerns.
Problems or questions
17. For more information about privacy issues in the Philippines and protecting your privacy, you may visit the National Privacy Commission’s website: http://www.privacy.gov.ph/
Your requests or complaints will be confidential. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and provide you with options regarding it how may be resolved. We aim that your complaint will be resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
Please contact our Privacy Officer at:
MOLDEX Land, Inc.
3F MOLDEX Building, Ligaya St. comer West Avenue,
Quezon City 1104 Philippines
Phone: +63 2 373 8888