New Customer Service Appointment SchedulingPosted on: June 15, 2021
In view of the prevailing pandemic situation, Moldex Realty remains to be vigilant with our safety procedures. There is still an urgent need to follow health protocols and maintain physical distancing as we wish nothing but a safe and controlled office environment for our employees, sales partners, and clients entering the premises.
Starting July 5, 2021, Customer Service Transactions are strictly BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
IN-PERSON TRANSACTIONS ALLOWED BY APPOINTMENT
- Claiming of original documents i.e. checks, official receipts, transferred title, Contract to Sell (CTS), Deed of Absolute Sale (DOAS), Transfer of Rights
- Signing of Contract to Sell (CTS), Deed of Absolute Sale (DOAS), Transfer of Rights, and other documents
OTHER TRANSACTIONS & INQUIRIES TO BE ACCOMMODATED THROUGH PHONE OR EMAIL ONLY
- Inquiries on status of title transfer
- Inquiries on status of requests
- Inquiries on status of loan requirements or endorsement of audited Letter of Guarantee
- Inquiries on signing or claiming of Contract to Sell, Deed of Absolute Sale, Transfer of Rights
How to Schedule & Request for an Appointment:
Appointment Request via Phone or Email
- Call: ( 02 ) 8373.8888 Local 102, 105 or 138
- Email: email@example.com
- In the subject field, indicate: “Appointment Request”
- Customer Service will send you an e-mail confirmation with your schedule and Appointment Confirmation Number.
In-Person Appointment Request
Fill out the Appointment Request Form at Moldex Head Office and leave it in our drop box. A Customer Service Representative will get back to you for your schedule. You will also be provided with an Appointment Confirmation Number
For questions on other queries, please connect with us through these contact information:
For General Inquiries
Customer Service Group
(02) 8373.8888 Local 102, 105 or 138
For House Construction, Blueprint & Lot Plan Request,
and Water Clearance
(02) 8373.8888 Local 461
For Request of Loan Requirements, Status of Loan Application, and Letter of Guarantee
(02) 8373.8888 Local 158 or 160
Reminders on the Day of Your Appointment or Visit
- Bring necessary documents and/or payments required for your transaction with us.
- Bring original IDs for the verification of your identity.
- If you are an authorized representative or authorized visitor, bring a copy of your proof of authorization with a copy of the Principal Buyer’s two ( 2 ) valid government-issued IDs.
- Provide your Appointment Confirmation No. upon arrival at the entrance of the building.
- Only the person with the approved appointment schedule will be allowed in the building to observe physical distancing. Companions will not be allowed inside.
- Wearing of a mask and clear, full face shield at all times is required to enter the building. Dark-colored or polarized face shields will not be allowed for security purposes.
- Declaration of your health and checking of your temperature will be required prior to entry to the building. If you have a fever, cough, or colds, you will not be allowed to enter the building.